At all our campgrounds, enjoy staying in tents, setting up your campsite, campfires at night, BBQ's for Dinner and sounds of nature on waking up in the mornings. All our locations are experiences in solitude.
2 hrs from mumbai & pune // 22 camp-sites
Khopoli is our flagship campground. This campground touches a forest on one side and a lake on the other. It affords a lovely camping experience with large open spaces and hill trails originating right out of the campground. Here we have the best defined camping spaces and is your choice if you looking for a chilled out camping experience, especially with kids. Kids Find large open spaces to play cricket, football, fly kites or just run around! Planned BBQ and meal spaces and swinging away an afternoon in a hammock just complete a well-rounded weekend experience. Hosts Rahil and Janki are the founders of Big Red Tent, so do insist for a camping tip or two.
Once again, tents are awesome to be in. They are a clean environment in which you sleep with sleeping bags, mattresses, infaltable pillows and other stuff you've got from home to make sure you get that beautiful night's sleep!
3. How many people in a tent?
Camping Tents are of different sizes. The tents are much roomier from the inside than they seem from the outside. Unless its really cold outside, the tents are pretty-much used to sleep in. They are not much use in the afternoons since its hotter in the tent than outside.
Camping tents are available with different person ratings and we will give you tents as per your requirement. Since you've seen how they are from the inside, lets see what some tents look like from the outside
12 person tent (usually ideal for families with kids) has 3 rooms housing 3 families where the kids want to hang out together for example.
4 person tents are great for a familiy with 2 kids or for friends that want to hang out together.
3 and 2 person tents are cosy tents for couples and families (adults with a child). In the cold its particularly nice to be in a small tent. The smaller tents pack smaller, hold up better in strong winds and are cosier.
Living in a tent is a unique experience.. in trying this you may just find a whole new way to travel!
1. VW Camper Van Tent : Why take shelter in some dull, conventional tent when you can recreate the Summer of Love in the hippie-tastic VW Camper Van Tent.
2. Wearable Tent : Wearable tent from Japan! Good idea? It looks awesome!
3. Bubble tent : Gone are those days when you have to be inside the tent at night during camping and in the process you miss out so many delightful and adventurous moments happening just outside your tent. The Transparent Bubble Tree tent will make it possible to enjoy all those precious moments while you are inside the tent with 360 degrees line of sight.
4. Tree Camping : Tree-tent camping?? We’d love to try this.. looks sooo beautiful!
5. Cliff tent : For the ones who like to live on the edge!
6. Hammock Tent : Get the comfort of a hammock with the protection of an off-ground tent. This all-in-one shelter offers a mosquito net, rain cover, and tent-like construction, with spreader bars on both ends for a spacious bed that can hold one person plus all their gear. Lightweight and easy to setup, it's perfect for short solo trips into the wild.
7. Coat Tent: When is a jacket not a jacket? When its a sleeping bag and tent as well. This JetPak combines a waterproof rain jacket, sleeping bag, and tent into a single piece of clothing
8. Nomad MotorCycle Tent : Protect you, your companion, and your bike on overnight adventures in the Nomad Motorcycle Tent
9. Solar Tent : The Concept Tent has been designed by the Telecom Orange in association with American product design consultancy Kaleidoscope, featuring the most advanced in technology: A Photovoltaic fabric, a Glo-cation technology, a Wireless control hub and Groundsheet heater. Charge all your gadgets with solar power and control them all with the wireless control hub.
10. TeePee : For adventurers of all ages, the classic Tepee is a simple solution for spending time outdoors with minimal impact on the surrounding landscape.
11. TreePee : The Treepee combines the timeless appeal of a tree house with the practicalities of an all weather tent, as well as the excitement of Aerial suspension to create a whole world of possibilities.
We do not claim anything we post here as our own unless we specify it is. Feel free to reblog, comment, ask questions if you like. Enjoy!